Bicycle Sport Shop Women's MTB Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO

2 posters

Go down

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO Empty Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO

Post  kkarpinski Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi Ya'll!
Just wanted to touch base to make sure everyone has seen Nanaz's forum post and are still able to provide dinners for Leslie Luciano's family (who have signed up).

Thanks!
Kathy

The CareCalendar info is...
www.CareCalendar.org
Calendar ID: 36775
Security Code: 7923

• Friday, June 11 – dinner for 5 delivered at 6pm Carla Jennings / The Sloan family
• Monday, June 14, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm Colleen Quindlen
• Wednesday, June 16, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm – Leslie Reuter
• Friday, June 18, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm Donna Del Bello
• Monday, June 21, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm Sara Krause – Whole Foods Catering
• Wed, June 23, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm Shae Rainer
• Friday, June 25, dinner for 5, delivered at 6pm Kathy Karpinski
kkarpinski
kkarpinski

Back to top Go down

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO Empty Re: Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO

Post  colleen q Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm

I brought mine over on Monday- what great kids she has! I just dropped it off with directions on how to cook it (the lasagna had to be put in the over as well as the dessert, but super easy). I read somewhere on the Care site to use disposable items so there would be nothing to return and also to bring disposable plates so they wouldnt have to worry about dishes.
colleen q
colleen q

Back to top Go down

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO Empty Asian Food - A Good Choice

Post  kkarpinski Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 pm

HI Team!
Thanks to those of you who have been cooking and bringing meals to Leslie's family. I know it helps a great deal!
I spoke with Leslie about the kids and if they have any 'favorite foods'. She said that they really like asian food, but are not picky eaters.

If you are participating in preparing dinners and are short on time, feel free to order out and have the meals delivered to Leslie's house. Central Market and Whole Foods do dairy free dinners.

Thanks so much for your time and energy!
kat

****************ALLERGY ALERT****************
Sam is highly allergic to Dairy products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids eat everything with the restriction of dairy. As you know, the dairy restriction extends deep into ingredients e.g., products have to be checked for butter, milk, whey, casein, etc. Soy and tofu are acceptable substitutes.

Meals for 5.
***Delivery around 6PM unless can be left in container on porch.

Here's a link to a decent site on dairy free living that has FAQs and some recipes. It's really a promotion for a book but I like the FAQs part. Differentiates between lactose intolerance and dairy allergy.

http http://www.dairyfreeliving.com/
kkarpinski
kkarpinski

Back to top Go down

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO Empty Friday Dinner for Leslie

Post  kkarpinski Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Heard from Leslie that her kids like Asian food.
Am ordering a big dairy-free feast from Whole Foods.

Just checkin' in.

Kat
kkarpinski
kkarpinski

Back to top Go down

Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO Empty Re: Check In - Dinners for Leslie's Family - Schedule and Care Calendar INFO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum